Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Series 03
TRHL Owners,

Series 02 has been completed. League file attached.

Results not submitted:
1st half:
None!

2nd half:
Canons @ Dogs (***)
Rabid Dogs @ Hermits
Anunnaki @ Whitecaps (**)

(*) - Backup results submitted
(**) - Notified in advance
(***) - Abandoned team

Grimm did not respond. His auction action was non-existent. See below as I try to salvage the Dogs. He's no longer the owner of the team, which is now on auto-pilot until I find a new owner (perhaps in the off-season; because who wants to pilot this team now?).

Automatic farmings due to overuse: None!

Transactions:
1. Delaware Red Knots release Trayce Thompson.
2. NRIs sign Jonny Deluca, $2, and Simon Woods Richardson, release Luis Matos and Connor Phillips.
3. French Terriers sign Vidal Brujan and Tim Herrin.
4. Canons sign Adrian Morejon, release Michael Toglia.
5. (Commissioner Action) Dogs sign Daniel Palencia, Petyon Battenfield, Austix Cox, Peter Strzelecki, Carlos Perez, Jose Herrera, Garrett Stubbs, Christian Arroyo, Ben Lively, Anthony DeSclafani, and Julio Teheran.

Injuries (> 3 days):
4/13 THU Kim  5
4/15 MPH Olivares  10
4/15 HFX Peralta,F  16
4/15 HW Cabrera,E  26
4/17 CHA Curry  13
4/18 CHA Wisdom  4
4/18 MVR LeMahieu  8

MPs ready for Series 03: Dogs, Isotopes

Deadlines - 1st half deadline for first three games is Friday, May 10th, 10 PM EDT. Deadline for 2nd half is Monday, May 13th, 10 PM EDT.

Series 03 league file has been posted and the League File link on the website has been updated.

Here's the link:
http://www.trhl.org/files/2023/trhl23-series03.zip

If you have any questions, e-mail me!

Thanks for playing.
UCity MP for Pale Hose.  Please use lineup 5 for games started by Hendricks and Perez and use lineup 6 vs Kremer.  Thanks!

Attached Files
.zip   uca w3 vs mph.zip (Size: 975 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Rainiers take 2 from the Pirates.

Attached Files
.zip   rain@pirates.zip (Size: 21.67 KB / Downloads: 1)
Dogs and Wagstaffs split 6

Attached Files
.zip   DogsvsWagstaffs.zip (Size: 35.83 KB / Downloads: 1)
Tough injury series for Bogastow.  Rooker out 25 and Kiermaier injured for 14.

Attached Files
.zip   bog_tbc_03a.zip (Size: 22.04 KB / Downloads: 2)
Yikes. What do I need to do on my end to put these guys on the injured list so I can recall 2 farmed players?

Do I just farm the injured players?
(05-09-2024, 01:37 PM)PeteC Wrote: Yikes. What do I need to do on my end to put these guys on the injured list so I can recall 2 farmed players?

Do I just farm the injured players?

You just open up your roster, right-click on the player and select injured list.
The NRIs win two one sided games and lose a one run game in 13 innings.

For the NRIs at Temple City, let the computer manager pick starting pitchers, please use the following lineups:

Castillo, Greinke - RHP hurt RHB
Sears - LHP Neutral
Rasmussen - RHP Neutral

Attached Files
.zip   Isotopes@NRIs03.zip (Size: 20.04 KB / Downloads: 2)
Rabid Dogs take 2 of 3 in Mount Valley.

Attached Files
.zip   Rabid Dogs vs. Rogers Series 03 first half.zip (Size: 17.18 KB / Downloads: 1)

.zip   Brockton MP.zip (Size: 19.82 KB / Downloads: 2) [ Brockton loses two of three games  to Athletics the last one rather brutally.

lineups
Giolito Righty neutral Lineup 2
Oviedo Righty hurt righty Lineup 1
Singer Righty hurt lefty Lineup 3
the computer manager will pick the pitchers for Brockton
Pirates 1 @ Rainiers 2 to finish the series

Attached Files
.zip   Pirates 1 @ Rainiers 2.zip (Size: 40.36 KB / Downloads: 1)
(05-08-2024, 01:04 AM)UCity Anunnaki Wrote: UCity MP for Pale Hose.  Please use lineup 5 for games started by Hendricks and Perez and use lineup 6 vs Kremer.  Thanks!

U City comes to Maine and takes two of three easily.  In the opener, Olson (3-0) and the pen combined for an 8-0 shutout.  In the middle game, U City never trailed winning 4-2.  With the help of two wild pitches, the Pale Hose scored 6 runs in the bottom of the 5th and went to win the finale 7-3 ... No injuries.  Onto U City ...

Attached Files
.zip   UCA_MPH(3a).zip (Size: 17.92 KB / Downloads: 2)
Bogastow continues to scuffle with a 1 and 2 homestand against Thunder Bay. Marte from Thunder Bay had a baserunning accident and was put on the injured list for 11 games. Bogastow brought up, Gavin Williams, Badoo, and Volgelbach.

Attached Files
.zip   Chinook at Retrievers.zip (Size: 40.96 KB / Downloads: 1)
Game 4 - Acuna, Castellanos, McKinney, O'Hoppe, and Burger all homer for the home team, and UCity cruises 7-2.  Game 5 - Castellanos has three hits, including a homer, and Senga is sharp as the Anunnaki prevail 3-1.  Game 6 - UCity puts up a five spot in the first, Castellanos completes the hat trick with another homer, and the home squad survives a 9th inning Hose rally to take the finale 7-4.  No injuries.

Attached Files
.zip   mph uca allsix.zip (Size: 35.02 KB / Downloads: 1)
Siskiyou v Delaware results. Once again we win on the road but lose at home. This time we get blown out in the first two 7-1 and 13-3, before winning a blowout 11-3 in the final game. 

MP ready for the Canons next series.

Attached Files
.zip   TRH 2024 Rotisserie Results 05-12.zip (Size: 35.8 KB / Downloads: 1)
Athletics return the favor and drop 2 of 3 to Brockton at home.

thanks
Kenley

Attached Files
.zip   bft@ca_03B.zip (Size: 18.17 KB / Downloads: 1)
Rabid Dogs get blown out in the first game 10-0 but come back to take two close games and thus the series.

Rogers continue to play mediocre ball.

Rogers' MP should be good to go for the next series. Standing instructions to all opponents for the entire season: If there's an issue with my lineup you're free to make any reasonable lineup decisions to correct it without checking with me first. Thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   rabid dogs at rogers 5-13-2024.zip (Size: 35.03 KB / Downloads: 1)
I hate mediocre teams.  Heroes take 2 of 3 quick-simmed, 4 of 6 overall.

Attached Files
.zip   Heroes-BDM p03 ALL SIX.zip (Size: 36.47 KB / Downloads: 1)
Topes were terrible - managed to take the second game.  In the 3rd we "scattered" 17 hits and 3 walks.  Bad times.

Mr Bright Side says - no one got hurt except for the pitching coach's reputation.

Crap though it be - Topes MP is ready to suck for 04

Attached Files
.zip   Topes_suck_balls_03.zip (Size: 37.21 KB / Downloads: 1)